In recent years, the demand for world class sports facilities has sky rocketed. The appetite started to catch speed up about half a decade ago and now, its momentum is in full swing. But a decade in the past, access to world class sports facilities was not easy to get as time was not lucrative for players to invest in facilities. Now, I’m certainly not thinking of ‘Bhuvan and Team’ from ‘Lagaan’ and you should not as well, but just like in the movie, to play on fine grounds & in good ambience, a cost was expected to be paid to access the facility.
Thankfully, the situation has changed in recent years and today we are seeing a lot of activity in major cities across the country as investors are putting in money for ‘Pay and Play Sports’ business model.
How Does Pay and Play model Work?
The phrase “Pay and Play” is used in variety of business in which money is exchanged for some services. In sports sector, services offered are generally:
1) Access to world class sports ground
2) Professional sports gear & equipment
3) Internationally approved sports products
Pay and play business is the hot attraction for sports investors because of fast & easy returns. Local Residents of cities like Mumbai, Bengaluru are taking full advantage of such services because of ease in availability of sports grounds & facilities. Sports investors have utilised the need of citizens into their advantage and provided the services which were in demand.
Demand is more than supply
The web of sports pay & play business is increasing on a daily basis. Everyday a new sports ground is being made in tier 2 cities such as Kerala and North East. Many 2nd and 3rd tier cities still have a long way to go and the sports investors who realise this fact are not going to lose onto this opportunity in this time of great demand.
The fact is that the market has not even crossed half point on its way to reach saturation. Demand is much higher than supply. As of current market scenario, there are simply not enough good investors to capture the market and provide what’s in demand.
Pay and Play Businesses are bound to hit success
1) Heavy involvement of commercial projects due to easy profits.
2) Awareness campaigns on sports/fitness backed by government.
3) Brands using famous sport persons in advertisements.
4) Famous personalities getting involved into sports leagues,federations & tournaments.
5) Sound sponsor ships for sports event.
6) Individuals becoming more conscious for their health.
7) Increasing willingness to spend extra bucks on physical and mental health & fitness.
and many more factors are making sports sector even more popular.
The urge is growing in a common individual’s heart to get involved in sports. The demand for world class sports ground and the spirit in an individual’s heart for sports is going to increase even more. The market variables are in huge favour of pay and play business.
The scale of awareness is going to make itself even bigger, and so is the business for pay and play. Hence it is apt to say, Pay and Play Businesses are bound to hit success.
What should an investor do?
Now, it doesn’t matter how good a business idea is or if odds are in favour. Every sound business needs a well-structured plan, insights of the pool you’ve decided to dive into, and other various factors to keep in mind such as location, quality of products, area, price etc.
Purple Seas Sports and Technology (PSST) acts as a helping hand for investors interested in pay and play business so that we can together come to favourable conclusions for success of your business. We can help investors in: –
1) Taking better decisions through insights and statistics.
2) Consultation for sports infrastructure construction and business.
3) Providing sports ground design, plans, layouts.
4) Providing best & world class synthetic products from all over the world (U.S.A, Europe, China).
5) Installation and development of complete project (Turnkey).
6) Guidance through each step of the process.
7) Sports ground after sale services and support.
Purple Seas Sports and Technology was established in year 2015 and since then we have been able to work on more than 300 national and international projects to provide world class Synthetic Sports products and facilities.
Our strategic tie ups with world’s leading synthetic sports flooring manufacturers is instrumental in us providing world class courts and grounds approved by International Federations including FIH (Federation of International Hockey), FIFA, ITF (International Tennis Federation), FIBA, BWF, WSF and FIVB.
Contact us to get full assistance for your business